Types and Permits Requests
Exceptional load road transport permits are distinguished in:
a) Single (validity 90 days);
b) Multiple (validity 180 days);
c) Periodic (validity 365 days).
The request form must be signed and stamped by the legal representative on both sides (with a legible signature in full) and presented with the following:
1. Authenticated photocopies of the vehicle’s registration document, complete of all of it’s pages (even blank pages). All foreign vehicles must show the vehicle’s technical sheet previously authenticated and approved by a MCTC Provincial Office.
2. Declaration of the load’s weight, nature and dimensions.
3. Graphic diagram (2 copies), showing:
* Axle types as required by DL n. 351, 22/12/84 and DL No.51 of 28/02/85
* Possible rear swing
* The load’s ground height after 3.50 m of width
* Size and type of the tires, separating engine’s tires from the trailer’s tires
4. Insurance policy indicating:
* Plate number
* beginning and end of the driver’s contract
* maximum insurance covering 10 million Euro
* “even exceptional load road transport” provision
5. Company’s Statement of Liability declaring that the transit will be carried out in full compliance with all legal provisions.
6. Receipts proving the payment for all of the charges of all the companies involved in the transit.
For any further clarification, please contact “Exceptional Transit” office
Phone: +39 0183 7071
All the forms can be downloaded from the site: www.teonline.it